Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Zenna

http://www.zennarestaurant.com/
2500 N Central Expy,
Plano, Texas 75074

Rod had been wanting to take me here for months and he suprised me with lunch last month.
I loved the place from the minute we walked in. We were greeted and seated quickly.


It has a bar and their happy hour is from 3pm - 7pm. And since it is open everyday I hope to come in on a sunday and catch a happy hour or two.





I liked the decorations and atmospher of the place. The waitress we had seemed slow but the food is really good.

I want a wine rack like this one in my home. :o)

I started the meal withTom-Kha Kai (coconut soup), It suppose to have chicken in it but that was missing from my bowl. The flavor was still outstanding though with coconut milk, cilantro and lemongrass and just a little red chili for some heat.

It did have some nice sized chunks of vegetables though.

Tofu Satay ~ grilled tofu with that yummy peanut sauce over it on a stick. It has a small cucumber salad on the side that is a yummy garnish.

Bento Lunch box number four Thai Peanut. This was so yummy! It's the best "boxed" lunch I have ever had.

The peanut sauce was just delicious.



It's a small eggroll but it's good.



Loved the little "temple" outside as we were leaving. I can't wait to go back. I have added it to places that I like to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment