Monday, August 16, 2010

Best Thai Restaurant

http://bestthaidining.com/

I have visited two of their locations. The one in Addison on Beltline and the one in Dallas at Frankford and the tollway. They have two others and eventurally I will visit those as well just to compare who is the better of them all.
Today we visited the one in Dallas. I really enjoyed how roomy it was and the booths don't make you feel all squished up either.

I like the warm wood tones through out the restaurant. To me it really gave it a warm welcome feeling. We were greeted right away and seated, and promptly brought our drinks.

While I sipped mine I admired the statue above us.

And the desset platter behind Rod's head caught my eye as well. :0)

We were soon brought our appitizers. We chose salad rolls and corn patties. The salad rolls are served with a delightful peanut sauce and the corn patties come with a sweet and sour.




After we finished off the appitizers our meals arrived. I ordered the Peanut Special with chicken. They say its a homemade peanut sauce and I believe it. The tast is amazing but you better like peanuts and spicy if you want to try it. You do get to pick how hot you want it. I picked 3 on a scale from 1-5 and it made my mouth hot and nose run. I think next time I am going with level 1.

And all mixed up ready to eat. :0)

Rodney ordered the Pineapple Fried Rice with cashews. I just couldn't resist stealing one of his pineapples. I love the grilled flavor. I just may have to get that the next time we go. It is a mixture of jasmine rice, onions, egg, pineapple, garlic, tomatoes, green onions and of course cashews on top. Rod had Tofu in his as he is a vegetarian.


I also had egg rolls with mine. They were small egg rolls and the wait staff forgot about them and so had I till Rod pointed it out.  Other than that they were good at doing refills on the tea and checking to see if we needed anything.
The cost wasn't that bad, both meals were $9.95 each and the appetizers were both $4.95 each.


Visited the Signature Best Thia again, here are the photos I took.

I love the grilled tofu and the peanut sauce is so yummy on it.








No comments:

Post a Comment