Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jakes In Addison,Texas

http://jakesburgers.net/

I have been to the one in Plano but my favorite Jakes so far is in Addison.
Their address is
 5505 Beltline Road
Dallas, Texas 75254



 
It is always the place I want to go when I am in the mood for a tasty burger and onion rings. :0)

In the many times that I have been there the service has been bad once. And the Manager was very happy to give us our meal free. (And no, we didn't ask to be comped the meal. He just knows how often we are in there and wanted to make sure we were happy.)
Every month they have a new burger my favorite was the frito-pie burger. Guess I liked it so much because it reminded me of when I was a kid and put chips on my burger. And it was so tasty and enjoyed the crunch of the chips. I look online waiting for its return for another month.
I usually get a side to share with Rod when we go and always bring part of it home to snack on later.

And how could you go wrong with cheese fries?
Or you could get..

Mozzerella wedges and onion rings.
The price is a little high, I think, considering when I go it's usually just two people and we spend about $30.00.  I will say, in Jakes favor, I think the food is worth it, or I wouldn't keep going back. :0)
 I also want to mention they have a wonderful veggie burger. I will try to get pictures of it the next time I go.

 Next photos taken August 27th, 2010:

 This is Jake's tasty veggie burger with swiss cheese and mushrooms.

 
Just had to order the cheesy fries again. It's such a good start especially when we seem to always go in here starving.


 
I had the burger of the month, Philly Burger. Lots of provolone cheese, grilled bell pepper, onions and mushrooms with two meat patties.




 

I really enjoy sitting outside when the weather allows it.


On Friday and Saturday nights they have live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment