Tuesday, August 3, 2010

To Dam Gol Tofu House

This is a wonderful place to have soft tofu soup. I have been there quite a few times and have it enjoyed it every time. I truely like being at a table that is in it's own little room. Very cozy for a lunch or dinner with a sweetheart (if they like tofu).

I don't like all the sides that come with the soft tofu soup but I do like most of them. I usually get all vegetable sides not meat.
And I have tried the spicy tofu soup.

But I only get it when I have a stuffy nose as it will clear it out quickly. :0) I usually get my tofu soup mild. I love dropping the raw egg in it when we get it and stir it till the egg is cooked. It's the kid in me that gets a kick out of it.

Now, I know that some people say they have gotten bad service but I never have. If you will notice when you are seated there is a button on the wall at the end of your table. Push that and they will come to you. I personally love it. Reminds me of having a bell to ring that calls a butler or maid. My experiance everytime I go (It is usually from November through February when I am craving a good soup.) is wonderful.

And I also wanted to mention I love how they serve the rice. It is always perfect.
The price is great. $7.00 the last time I went there.
I liked how clean it was as well.

On another visit I decided to order the mushroom and tofu soup with short ribs. It was delicious. The meat was tender and just fell off the bone. The taste was a yummy sweet soy.

I love how the soup comes out bubbling hot.


Then you drop in the egg.

Then you stir and eat it up. :0)

It was such a good mean and I always have some left over to take home. If you like soft tofu you will really enjoy this soup.

The magic button that calls the wait staff. :0)


1 comment: