Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hooters

http://www.hooters.com/home.aspx

During the summer my friend Genia & I take the boys out to lunch. One of these trips was to Hooters in Plano,Texas. The boys usually order the chicken wings but this time after the orders came I realized no one ordered any. So pictures of their famous wings will have to wait till the next trip.
My youngest ordered the "training burgers" which are four mini cheese burgers and instead of onion rings he picked curly fries.


My middle son ordered the chicken quesadillas. (Which look really yummy to me but he wouldn't share!)


My oldest, picked the half pound of shrimp.

I was just lucky to get a quick shot of their food as it was devoured pretty fast as boys do.

My friend, Genia had a delicious Hooters Cobb Salad with

            bacon, cheese, crunchy fried chicken, tomatoes, eggs and of course corn but not "on the cobb".
 

I was in the mood for a bit of barbeque sauce so I ordered the Western BBQ Burger. This burger comes with bacon, onion tanglers (which is shredded onion rings), cheese and of course a tangy barbeque sauce.



The next time we go I will get their famous wings but this trip everyone was just glad when I put up the camera and let them eat. :-)
The service of course was cute and friendly and she did great waiting on us and the boys (who were in their own booth behind us). It really is a great place for lunch or dinner. They have so much more than just chicken wings I hope you get a chance to try them . 
                                                                                  
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment