Friday, August 27, 2010

Express Wok

2204 Kelly Boulevard

Carrollton, TX 75006-2858

It's a small mom and pop kinda place. They were very friendly when we walked in and it didnt' take them long to get our order ready.

They had goldfish in one tank and just green water in another beside it. I think it would have been nice to have had the other tank clean with just rocks and plants than to have it with green water.


It's a small little place definately not meant for eating there.

Budda infront of the fish tank.

I liked the gold bamboo chairs but the place seemed like it needed a good deep cleaninging. There wasn't dirt on the floor but the walls and fish tank needed to be wiped off.

The soup was okay with nice pieces of vegetables and large chunks of tofu in it.

The rangoons were large and it was the first time for me to have them in a triangle shape.

They were filled with creem cheese and crab. Not a bad flavor and the shell was crunchy.

The egg rolls were small and I think probably were the frozen kind but were okay.

My order was fried rice with sesame chicken. I liked the broccoli on the side. The flavor was good but not something that I would crave.


It's not a place I would go all the time to because of the price. I thought the food was okay but could have gotten more variety for a less price at a buffet. It's okay if you just don't want to go out to eat and it's close to your home. For two poeple it was just under $40.00. Which equals going out to a buffet twice.
The service was friendly and fast but if you are on a buget it's not a place I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment