Sunday, August 15, 2010

Osaka, Plano Texas


                                     I have only been here three times but they have all been very fun visits.
I haven't tried all there is, as the buffet is huge, but what I have eaten has been delicious. The last time I was there I finally took some pics. I had 15 kinds of sushi.

It was so Yummy!


It is on the expensive side as far as sushi prices. For two people we spent around $65.00 but the buffet is huge and it definately is worth it. I tried the lamb the last time I was there, it was a bit dry but the sushi and the dessert tables are just delicious.
The service I would say is hit or miss. One time the service was good, second time our waiter went way beyond what he needed to do. The third time we had to constantly ask to refill our glasses. I can't wait to go back again and get some more great photos. :0)
It's a wonderfully YUMMY place!

No comments:

Post a Comment