Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cheesecake Factory

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/#lobby
Stonebriar

2601 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75034


We just went in to get a slice of cheesecake and coffee and maybe stop in at Barnes & Noble. The cheese cake was good even though I wasn't served what I ordered. I wanted the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and I was given Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. I didn't feel like sending it back because it took forever to get the order. It was good just not what I had ordered. The coffee was terrible, just way too bitter for me to like. The service wasn't that great either. I never was asked if I even wanted a refill on my coffee, not that I wanted it but a little attention would have been nice. I do like how the place was decorated but I it felt like people were packed in. There was very little room between the tables.





Chocolate Raspberry Truffle

Rod ordered the Key Lime Cheesecake. It was quite yummy, I liked it better than the chocolate rasberry one. 




The colors they chose made it feel inviting but like I said I didn't like how I felt way to close to those seated beside me. There was maybe eighteen inches between the people and I on either side of me. If I had wanted too I could literally lean over and get something off the table on either side of me easily.



I probably wont go back to this Cheesecake Factory but I do intend to try another one. Maybe the one in Plano, Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment