Saturday, August 14, 2010

El Fenix, McKinney, Texas

http://www.elfenix.com/

I have eaten at one other El Fenix but this is one of my favorite stops when I am out in the McKinney, Texas area.
I think their chips are wonderful! They are crispy and just the right size for dipping.

We ordered the the green chili and mushroom quesadillas. I am not a big chili fan of chili but these were oustanding. There was enough heat to warm my mouth but not so much that I was on fire.
Of course I smothered mine in guacamole and sour cream. :0)
It is definately a place to go if you like Tex-Mex without the fear of something being too spicy. Perfect for taking childeren and your grandparents to as I haven't had anything there that had too much heat to it.
The prices are good and the waiting staff has always been wonderful the many times I have gone. I have visited there in the afternoon and late evening and it's always the same great service.
It is definately a YUMMY place.

No comments:

Post a Comment