Friday, August 20, 2010

New New Buffet

New New Buffet
3822 Belt Line Road

Addison, TX 75001-4303
                                                                       
Went to New New's and I took some photos of their buffet to share.

The teriyaki chicken is always tasty.  



 The green beens and mushrooms are covered in a tasty soy sauce.





















They had shrimp today at lunch time. They serve crab legs at dinner.



































 Rod picked the yam noodles, vegetable egg rolls, corn nuggets and fried rice.



My finger foods were the vegetable egg rolls, sweet potatoe nugget, corn nuggets, crab and cream cheese ragoons and chicken filled potstickers. 



I coudn't resist sweet potatoe noodles, green beans, pepper steak, teriyaki chicken, and mushrooms.


I enjoy going here because I never have the same thing as the time before.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment