Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Genghis Grill

http://www.genghisgrill.com/
4201 Beltline Rd.

Addison, TX 75001


I have been to the one in Plano as well but the one in Addison is closer to home. I have the same problem on every visit, figuring out what I want to put into my stirfry.  I enjoy watching my food being cooked so this is a favorite place of mine. :0) Their meats and vegetables always look fresh, sometimes I wish they would refill the offerings just a little bit faster but I know during a lunch rush that can be hard to keep up with. I enjoy how all the wait staff greets you and everyone seems like they are your server. We had four differant people coming by just to make sure everything was good. So I whole heartedly recommend this place if you enjoy a good stirfry. If you don't like crowds though, go when it's not peak time as this place is pretty popular.



They have a great selection of meat. You can choose from turkey, beef, shrimp and chicken. They also offer tofu as a protien for those vegetarians. Or mix them all in your bowl, it's up to you. They truely have something for everyone.



The vegetables looked really fresh I didn't see anything wilted or off color.



Quite the variety of sauces to add to whatever protein you choose.

They have quite the selection of spices. Citrus garlic is one of my favorites. I have never tried the dragon salt. I am too scared it would be too hot.

I think I need a small one of these in my home. :0)

Sizziling good! MMMMmmmmm....

I know it has to be hot work but I am glad he does it.



They sure know how to get a good sear on that tofu.

I loved all the selections they had for vegetables. Snow peas, bell pepper (red and green), mushrooms, carrots, water chestnuts, red potatoes, manderine oranges, an egg and a lot of cilantro are what I put into my bowl.

It was so yummy! What a wonderful lunch.

The tea was fresh and the servers never let it get empty.

Rod opted for a second bowl with a pile of tofu.

The really do a wonderful grill on it.

I opted for a dessert instead of another bowl. The ice cream was okay but nothing special. The strawberry shortcake was good but I didn't eat it all. I liked that it had strawberries in the filling though.

It really looked like the display but I wish I had gotten a fresh strawberry. It just would have been a nice touch. The dessert was good but not that sinful pleasure that makes you eat the whole thing. I didn't eat all of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment