Thursday, August 19, 2010

SUBWAY

http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/index.aspx

Went to Subway for a footlong sub to take to work so I could have lunch and dinner, as it's hard to get way for a dinner break. The location I visited on this day was located at Marsh Lane and Trinity Mills. Lots of construction going on but it wasn't too difficult to get in the parking lot.
The one I usually go to is on Josey Lane and Jackson, which is close to work but this one is close to where I live. It is a quick stop for a meal that will get you through the day and not weigh you down much.

It's always a busy place at lunch time but these guys have it down and we were through the line in no time at all. While we were waiting though I figured I might as well get in a few quick pictures.

Just had to take one of the fresh bread. It is always a hard decision to make on what kind I want. Today I went with the Honey Oat Wheat. I had it toasted of course with American Cheese. I always forget they have Mozzarella till Rod orders his.

The vegetables aways looks so good.

I ordered the roasted chicken and extra olives with a shot of mayo.


 I grabbed a bag of Sun chips; the monterey jack and sundried tomato is a new favorite of mine.


The cookies looked yummy but decided against getting one.

Rod had wanted veggie patties on his sandwich but was told they were out. When we got to the register and asked about it the manager said that normally they do have them but their truck wasn't in till tomorrow. He went back and checked and they had one there and gave it to him for free.  I love it when places want to make their customers happy.



I really like how clean SUBWAY is and how quick they are at getting a good sandwich made.


Soon I will get pictures up of some breakfast items. My favoite is the flat bread with egg, cheese and vegetables. It is a wonderful deal, priced at $2.50.



I finally made it to work and enjoyed my tasty sandwich.


I really enjoy having some now and some later in the evening when my stomache starts growling around 5:00pm. It really helps get me through the next three and a half hours.

So if you are out and want a quick, healthy and not going to hurt your budget meal then I suggest stopping by. :~)


A quick stop in the morning and you can get flat bread with egg white, mozzarella cheese and fresh vegetables. I have mine toasted because I like melted cheese. The price is great compared to a lot of fast food places.

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment