Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whataburger

http://www.whataburger.com/
18253 Marsh Lane

Dallas, TX 75287-5704

One night after work I was craving a hambuger and my favorite has always been from Whataburger. I picked a number 2 without onions and onion rings. I had the combo because I didn't want to make tea when I reached home. I also ordered an apple pie.

The place looked clean from where I was.

The onion rings were good and the burger was alright except for the wilted lettuce on it. Also I didn't get that pie that I ordered. Always check your bag before you leave. I usually do but I was tired and I thought since I went inside and ordered it would be fine. No, I didn't go back to get the .99 cent pie, it just wasn't worth it.

There were five pieces of wilted lettuce on my sandwich. If I get the same the next time I go I may not be going back to this Whataburger again.

3 comments:

  1. Whataburger Survey
    1. Purchase something at a Whataburger and save your receipt
    2. Visit the Whataburger Survey page and take the online survey
    3. If your receipt doesn’t have a survey code, take the survey here instead
    4. Save your code to redeem your free gift on your next Whataburger visit
    Whataburger Survey
    Whataburger Survey

    ReplyDelete
  2. For instance, while Wawa enters you into a sweepstake for an opportunity to win a gift voucher, the greater part of the overviews led by cafés offer you free food.

    Mywawavisit executed a connected with the WWW review to take an arrangement about Mywawavisit Helpline notwithstanding your support level thereafter visiting service For more info MyWawaVisit.com

    ReplyDelete