Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pho Bistro

Pho Bistro
3052 Old Denton Rd # 112

Carrollton, TX 75007-4317

Our friend, Michael, told us we just had to try this place. 

Goi Cuon Chay~ fresh spring rolls with fried tofu. Included in the rice paper wrap is rice vermicelli and lettuce served with a peanut sauce.


It was quite good and my first time to have rice vemicelli in a wrap.

This is Ca Phe Sua Da ~ iced coffee with condensed milk. 

You mix the condensed milk into the fresh brewed dark roast chicory coffee.

Pour over the ice.


You now have a delightfuly cool coffee drink with a rich sweet flavor. (I think my Ma'Ma would love this drink, she is the one who got me hooked on chicory.)

Rod choose Tofu Ne ~ Sizzling Tofu
It is a soft tofu that is lightly fried wich turns this tofu into a creamy texture when bitten into. It's stir-fried with onions, carrots, bell peppers and snow peas.
It is served sizzling hot in a wonderful brown sauce.

Steamed rice is served with it as well. It is quite a yummy meal.



I chose orange chicken as Micheal said it was his favorite. I can't say it is mine. The flavor is good but I didn't taste any orange at all. There is no red pepper or ginger in it that I could taste and is probably why Michael likes it so much.

I added a little hoisin sauce to mine.


Mixed it with rice and dug in. It wasn't the orange chicken I am use too but it wasn't bad. I can't wait to go back and try another dish. I think one of their noodle soups will be my next choice.

The restaurant was clean and I really liked how it was decorated. Nice blue walls with really cute art hung on them and plants behind us. The wait staff is wonderful and the food came out fast. The prices are reasonable, three of us had a wonderful meal for $45.00.




No comments:

Post a Comment