Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ruchi Palace; Carrollton, Texas

http://www.ruchipalace.com/
3128 E Trinity Mills Rd

Carrollton, TX 75006

We went here once for lunch, I was so disapointed in the food. The only thing I truely liked was one of the chutnies. Well, the naan was good too. (Which is a really yummy flat bread.) The service was excellent, as they made me feel like they were happy to have my there, but the tea was bitter to me. Even the salad was anemic looking. We had their buffet and it just seemed like everything had way too much curry. (Or atleast it did for me and I have been to the Clay Pit and love their food.) They really fail on trying to make it a warm inviting place to eat as well. I will try and get by there and get a picture of the outside but I just don't know if I can give them a second try when I know I can go to Addison and have a wonderful meal at The Clay Pit or Dimassi's. time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment