Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Denny's

457 W. INTERSTATE 30 GARLAND, TX 75043

http://www.dennys.com/en/default.aspx


 Stopped off in Garland, Texas at this Denny's on our way to Greenville, Texas. It is one of my favorite Denny's to date. They have good cooks and the waitresses are always really helpful and attentive.

It has a nice cozy atmosphere. The boys loved watching the big screen t.v. while they waited for the food to arrive.  

Aaron ordered the BLT. He loved it!  

Aaron had onion rings instead of fries, they were large and crunchy.
 


 Rodney picked the veggie burger with mushrooms and pepper jack cheese, spinach, tomato and a side of fries. The burger is an Amy's® Veggie Burger made from fresh organic grains, vegetables & soy.  
 
Donovan ordered the steak burrito and was really happy with it. I didn't get a taste of it but he sure made it disappear fast. :0)



I ordered the Bacon Chipotle Chicken Skillet.
The grilled chicken breast is topped with crisp bacon, and a really good smoky cheese blend and chipotle sauce. I picked mashed potatoes and fiesta corn. I liked it all except for the fiesta corn, it was corn with pico put on top of it. And I would have rather had the spice cooked in with the corn instead of added on top it raw. I am just not into raw onion much.

That spicy cheese sauce was good!



I noticed the lights they use here are the same kind at the Cheesecake Factory. Wonder if they buy from the same restaurant decor store?  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment