Monday, October 11, 2010

Cafe Brazil

http://cafebrazil.com/

200 Coit Road Suite #112,
Plano, Texas 75075


I really liked how the inside of this Cafe Brazil was decorated. Lots of color everywhere. 


The waitress was not as attentive as I thought she should be but I am one of those that likes my tea refilled without me asking. The service here was better than the Cafe Brazil in Carrollton, Texas.  

My friend, Genia, had the Grilled Cheese which has asiago, cheddar, monterrey jack and feta cheeses on it. She also chose to have sliced avacado and tomato on it. (It is something I am going to try my next visit.) The sandwich is served with chipsand a pickle.

It just looks so yummy!

I chose the angel hair pasta with vegetables and had grilled chicken added. It is served with french bread. (The order is so big you will be taking half home for a late night snack.)



It is just full of broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms and feta.

The rosemary potatoes are one of my favorites at Cafe Brazil. I get it every time I go and they are always good.
MMMMMmmmmm...

This was the Chocolate Indulgence cake. Most of it was really yummy but I didn't like the thick layer of hard chocolate at the bottom.
I thought taking the time to drizzle chocolate on to the cake was great.

They plated the desserts quite nicely.
This Banana Chocolate Chip cake was wonderful! (Just so creamy good!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks so much for the nice shout out. We love the photo recap and look forward to seeing you back soon!

    ReplyDelete